Comprehensive School Improvement Plan
The Park Hill School District's strategic plan, known as the Comprehensive School Improvement Plan (CSIP), is the road map for Park Hill's continuous improvement. This is the 2018-2023 version of the CSIP.
Each student will graduate college, career and life ready.
- Measure 1: College and career readiness index
- Measure 2: Social-emotional learning index
- Measure 3: 21st-century skills assessment
Ensure success for ALL students, regardless of background.
- Measure 1: Access and opportunity index
- Measure 2: College and career readiness index
Keys to Excellence
Safe, caring, welcoming environment
This downloadable version has the highlights of our 2018-2023 CSIP plan.
Strategic Plan (PDF)