Moving to Park Hill

Families move to the Park Hill School District all the time because of the quality of our schools.

Residents of the Park Hill School District who wish to enroll their children must bring the following items to the school:

  • Immunization records
  • Birth certificate
  • Proof of residency*
  • Unofficial transcript (for high school students only)

*Proof of residency includes a lease agreement, mortgage or mortgage statement and an original, current home utility bill (gas, water, or electric) on which the name and address are provided.

Registration and Enrollment Documents

Park Hill School District Enrollment Packet (PDF)
Immunization Requirements (PDF)
Consent for Release of Student Information (PDF)
Student Census Form and Emergency Contact Information (PDF)
Confidential Health Information (PDF)