Fifteen Park Hill High School and Park Hill South High School DECA students earned recognition at the State Career Development Conference. Milkey Sarbessa from Park Hill High School was elected to serve as the Missouri State DECA president for the 2022-2023 school year, and Faith Moise was elected to serve as a Missouri representative leader.
The PHHS DECA teacher is Matt Magnuson, and the Park Hill South DECA teacher was Keri Martensen.
- Morgan Bruhn and Skylar Scamman – hospitality services, state finalist
- Darcy Cato and Kaden Keller – marketing management, second place
- Dylan Douglas – business finance, state finalist
- Sydni Hughbanks – automotive services, second place
- Mark Mason and Krishna Gandham – financial services, state champions
- Tommy Matthys and Braeden McClure – travel and tourism marketing, state champions
- Faith Moise – Missouri representative leader in DECA
- Milkey Sarbessa – integrated marketing campaign, fifth place; elected to Missouri State DECA president
Park Hill South High School
- Jake Bates – principles of finance, national qualifier
- Isaac Dierker – top 25% for principles of finance, national qualifier
- Naomi Kabuya (LEAD Innovation Studio) – top 25% for principles of finance, national qualifier