Enroll in Park Hill
How to Enroll for New Park Hill Families
Find your school with the school boundary locator tool.
Complete the online enrollment process.
After completing the online enrollment process, you will receive an email update when your information has been approved or if your school needs additional information.
Contact your school if you have any questions.
How to Enroll for Existing Park Hill Families
- Review required student health information.
- Visit the Parent Portal to enroll your family's new students.
Definition of Terms
- Enrollment: The process the district uses to accept new students
- Verification: An annual review of all current information the district has for existing enrolled students
- Residency: Proof that students attending Park Hill schools live within the geographic boundaries of the Park Hill School District (New families are required to prove residency during enrollment. All families are required to verify residency every year.)
- Household: All members of a family that live together under one roof
- Guardian: A person with a legally established relationship to a student who is responsible for the student's care and well-being (Only a guardian who lives with a student can complete enrollment or verification for that student.)
- Emergency Contact: Someone who may assume short-term responsibility for a student in case the guardian cannot be reached
- Non-Household Relationship: A person connected to the student who is not part of the student's household. This may include emergency contacts and guardians who do not live full-time with the student.
- Enrollment Year: The school year in which the enrolling student will start school
If a student will start school in October 2023, their enrollment year will be 23-24, because the school year ends in 2024.
If a student will start school in March 2024, their enrollment year will be also be 23-24.
If a student will start school in August 2024, their enrollment year will be 24-25.
In the state of Missouri, children who turn five on or before July 31 are eligible for kindergarten.
Each year, families of currently enrolled students verify information and prove residency.
Resources for Families
Find the answers and resources you're looking for about Park Hill.
Contact for Students in Foster Care
For help with enrollment, placement, transfer and withdrawal of children in foster care, contact Dr. Andy Schuerman, 816-359-5652.