Skip To Main Content

Mobile Utility

Mobile Main Navigation

CTA Links

Header Holder

Logo & Title For Schools Only



Mobile Toggle ( don't delete )

Landing Nav


Enroll in Park Hill

How to Enroll for New Park Hill Families 

  1. Review required student health information.

  2. High School only: Students have the option to enroll in the home high school that is found on the school boundary locator tool or they can enroll in LEAD Innovation Studio. To learn more about the options click on the links below. You make that choice during the enrollment process. If you have questions, you may contact the school.

    1. Park Hill High School
    2. Park Hill South High School
    3. LEAD Innovation Studio

  3. Find your school with the school boundary locator tool.

  4. Complete the online enrollment process

  5. After completing the online enrollment process, you will receive an email update when your information has been approved or if your school needs additional information.

  6.  Contact your school if you have any questions.

How to Enroll for Existing Park Hill Families

  1. Review required student health information.
  2. Visit the Parent Portal to enroll your family's new students.


Definition of Terms

  • Enrollment: The process the district uses to accept new students
  • Verification: An annual review of all current information the district has for existing enrolled students
  • Residency: Proof that students attending Park Hill schools live within the geographic boundaries of the Park Hill School District (New families are required to prove residency during enrollment. All families are required to verify residency every year.)
  • Household: All members of a family that live together under one roof
  • Guardian: A person with a legally established relationship to a student who is responsible for the student's care and well-being (Only a guardian who lives with a student can complete enrollment or verification for that student.)
  • Emergency Contact: Someone who may assume short-term responsibility for a student in case the guardian cannot be reached
  • Non-Household Relationship: A person connected to the student who is not part of the student's household. This may include emergency contacts and guardians who do not live full-time with the student.
  • Enrollment Year: The school year in which the enrolling student will start school
    • If a student will start school in October 2023, their enrollment year will be 23-24, because the school year ends in 2024.

    • If a student will start school in March 2024, their enrollment year will be also be 23-24. 

    • If a student will start school in August 2024, their enrollment year will be 24-25.


Kindergarten Cutoff

In the state of Missouri, children who turn five on or before July 31 are eligible for kindergarten.


Each year, families of currently enrolled students verify information and prove residency.

Online Verification and Residency

Resources for Families

Find the answers and resources you're looking for about Park Hill.

Family Hub

Contact for Students in Foster Care

For help with enrollment, placement, transfer and withdrawal of children in foster care, contact Melissa Falk, Foster Care Liaison, 816-359-6615.

Contact for Homeless Students

For help with enrollment, placement, transfer and withdrawal of a homeless child, contact the child's school.

The district's McKinney-Vento liaison is Melissa Falk, McKinney-Vento Social Worker, 816-359-6615.