Salary and Benefits
Our teachers’ salaries are highly competitive, especially for first-year teachers. We accept up to 30 years of experience on our salary schedule.
For our support staff, we recently increased our pay, so we have full-time and part-time positions that make at least $15.
We provide competitive benefits, including
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Paid leave, depending on the position
- Optional benefits, such as investment products and short-term or long-term disability
- Employer contributions to the Missouri retirement program
- Employee wellness program, including an employee fitness center, a full-time wellness coordinator and wellness consultations
- Employee Assistance Program with four free, confidential counseling visits for employees who need some support
Agreements, Compensation and Handbooks
Apply to be a Park Hill employee using our online system.
Contact our Human Resources team with your questions about joining our Park Hill team.